Product Empties #1


I have collected a bunch of empties recently so I thought I'd show you what I have been using. I try to finish a product completely, before I purchase a new one, but it's so hard!


So first of all I finished a few body/hair products. The Soap & Glory clean on me shower gel is SO GOOD. It's only a mini version that I got in a set for my birthday, but I still loved it. It smells amazing; sort of florally, and  it is really moisturising. I also finished a Lush shampoo called 'Fairly Traded Honey'. This shampoo made my hair feel squeaky clean (I'm not even kidding) and smelt amazing (I swear I always say this). To me it smelt like Turkish Delight, but it's meant to smell like honey. Next I used up the Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam cleansing shower gel. It's got such a summery smell to it and is quite fruity, so I'm glad I finished it before winter. And finally for body/hair empties I finished the Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion. Like all the other Zoella Beauty products this too smells so gorgeous! It also didn't take too long to soak into my skin, which is nice as I don't really like the feeling of it when you're all sticky from a moisturiser.


Next I have quite a few skincare empties. I love trying out new skincare so that's why there are a few more things! I have finished a two LUSH face masks, The 'Mask of Magnaminty' and 'Cupcake'. They were both amazing as you'd expect from lush and I'll definitely re-purchase them at another time. Mask of Magnaminty has lot's of peppermint in and can be used on your body as well as your face and Cupcake has linseed, cocoa powder and cocoa butter in it and is great for teenage, oily skin. I've also finished two moisturisers. The Simple 'Clear Skin oil balancing moisturiser', which I use in the evening, and the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel 'shine control day moisturiser', which I use in the morning. I have already re-purchased the Tea tree & witch hazel moisturiser and use it every morning and have done for about a year now (yes, I'm obsessed). Next I also finished a Garnier 'Micellar Cleansing Water'. It was only the mini one and I'm now half way through the full sized one. This is so amazing for taking your makeup off and I use it a lot. Also I used up two lip balms. The Baby lips 'Soothing Cherry' lip balm was so moisturising and smelt a bit like strawberry chewits (anyone ever had them? I used to have them all the time when I was little, they were so goodddd) I found this on amazon and I think it is the Chinese baby lips. And finally I also used up the Nivea 'essential care' lip balm. This is really inexpensive, but so good. It is really moisturising and balmy.


Lastly I have a few makeup empties. The L'oreal 'True Match foundation' is my favourite foundation ever and I have already re-purchased it. It has now changed packaging too, and looks even more amazing. I used this along side The Body Shop 'Insta Blur' primer, which I loved. It kept my makeup on all day and gave a really nice matte base. I also finished the Maybelline 'Lash Sensational' mascara. This is so good and I love that the brush is a sort of jelly bean shape so it's really easy to use and the bristles curve around you eyelashes so well. It also gives so much length and volume.

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you like this kind of post.
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig