Tanya Burr Cosmetics Deck The Hauls Advent Calendar


This year I had the Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Deck The Hauls' advent calendar and I loved it, so I thought I'd show you what you get inside it, to give you an idea, in case you wanted to get one of them next year. To start though I'd just like to say how amazing it is that she can have the chance to do this and have her own makeup range. She works so hard and I know that currently she is working on a mascara to add to her cosmetics line. She is one of my favourite youtubers so this calendar felt so special and I definitely think that's the kind of feel she was going for.
I was so excited to get this and I loved opening it everyday. It was originally £25 from Superdrug, but was then on offer for £15, which is amazing price for all that you get inside the calendar. It is a beauty calendar that has 12 days, so 12 exclusive products in each door. There were two nail files with different cute designs, one heart shaped pocket mirror, two shimmer pots, two nail polishes, three lip glosses and two different lashes.


The two nail files inside are really nice. I love the design on them and they are such a handy thing to have, so when I opened the doors I was like 'YES!'.


The two false lashes are in 'Girl next door'- which is the natural pair, and 'Party girl'- which is the more 'WOW!' pair, which is what I thought when I opened it's door. They also come with a tube of lash glue which is really good.


The three mini lip glosses were 'Bewitching'- which is a really nice colour for autumn and winter as it's a dark red/purple, 'Macaroon'- a really pretty natural peachy pink colour, and 'Candy Frost'- a sparkly pink colour. They are so nice and smell like vanilla. They are not sticky at all on the lips and are just really smooth.


The two shimmer pots are also gorgeous. There is 'Creme Brulee' (left) and  'Starry Night' (right). I do find them quite tricky to use and a bit messy, but maybe that's just me because I'm used to using eye-shadows and have never used a loose powder before. I do think that they are really pretty though, and do want to wear them over Christmas.


The two full size nail polihses (my favourite) are in 'Carnival night'- which is BEAUTIFUL. It is a purple colour with tonnes of colourful glitter in (perfect for Christmas!). And 'Under the sea'- which is a dark blue colour also with blue, green and silver glitter in.


The mirror is also just like everything else so nice! It's just a small one, so it's really handy and perfect for handbags and I think I'll definitely be using this.

Thank you for reading!
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. This advent calendar looks amazing. I have always wanted to try Tanya's products since she came out with her line. Thanks for the review on the products.:)

    Www.noshkastyles@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her products if you were to get any I'd definitely recommend her Hollywood eyes palette and perfect brows palette, they're my favourite! <3 x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig