Cute DIY Polaroid Bunting



In my room I have a little Polaroid bunting string along one wall, and I think it's so nice and you can switch up the photos for anything you want. So as it's Christmas, I now have a lot of christmassy pictures on it. However, in the summer I had pictures from my holiday and beaches. This bunting is really easy to make so I thought I'd show you how. It's a really cute room decor idea and you can personalize it however you like.


To start off you need...

  • Scissors
  • String (make it an bit longer than the wall you are going to put it on, so it can hang down a bit)
  • Pictures (you can have real Polaroids if you have a Polaroid camera, but I just printed some photos off and cut around them in a way that a Polaroid would be cut. You can pick any pictures you want; quotes, fun times with friends, pets etc.)
  • Pegs (smaller pegs work best and these one with little floral patterns on were from the Works)
  • Drawing pins (to pin the bunting up)



To find some really cute festive photos I just typed in 'Christmas tumblr' on google images. But you can go on pinterest or tumblr if you would like.

Then just print them off and cut them out and hand on the string. It's as easy as that!


Thank you for reading! Let me know if you make one of these and show a picture,

Love, Emma x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this one day. It's such a festive and unique decoration. =D Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig