Brighton Haul

Brighton haul

I recently went to Brighton for a few days with my mum and picked up quite a few things. The shops there are amazing so I couldn't resist. They have Zara, Urban Outfitters, MAC, Kiko and Oliver Bonas, that I don't have anywhere near where I live, so that was very exciting! I also took quite a few photos of Brighton itself, which I'll be putting a post up soon about, as I definitely think that it is one of my favourite places. But for now, let's get into the haul...


Brighton haul
Brighton haul

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser- £20.25
I'd tried this before in a mini size and absolutely loved it. But I put off buying the big size for a while as it's quite expensive and I didn't really know if I wanted to spend that much just on a moisturiser. However when I was in Brighton I just wanted to treat myself and skincare is so important, especially moisturising, so I gave in and just bought it. I was also really impressed that it is literally full to the brim with product so you really get your moneys worth.

Yankee Candle Shea Butter

Yankee Candle- Shea Butter- £15
I saw this in the sale in Debenhams and couldn't just leave it there. I absolutely love Yankee Candles and this big jar size was only £15, when they're normally £21.99 so I had to buy it. It also smells amazing and is just a really nice candle to burn in any room.

Lush Big Blue Bath Bomb

My Mum actually bought this for me and let me choose a bath bomb to have, so I thought it was only fitting, as we were in Brighton, to get 'big blue', which smells like the seaside and has seaweed in. I've also never tried this bath bomb before but always wanted to.

When we were walking around the little shops, I spotted Oliver Bonas and just had to have a look inside as their home-ware stuff is so nice. I also knew I wanted to get a mug as I love drinking tea and It's really nice to have it in a special mug that reminds you of a certain place. So I bought this one as it's so cute and I love the design.

MAC Velvet Teddy

MAC Lipstick- Velvet Teddy-£15.50
I actually ordered this online before I went to Brighton, but I thought I'd include it in this haul anyway. It's my first MAC lipstick that I've bought and I absolutely love it. It's one of their matte lipsticks but it's still quite creamy and it's a pinky browny nude, which is perfect and you have probably heard of it before as it is raved about quite a lot. It was also free delivery and they sent me a little tester of their 'Prep + Prime skin base visage' which is so good.

Kiko Eyeshadow- 116- £2.90
I got this because I don't own a khaki coloured eye-shadow, but I think it will be really nice for the autumn/winter. On their website it's described as a pearly forest green which I think sums it up perfectly. Green also goes with my hair really well so I thought I could get some wear out of it.


Zara Tiger Bomber JacketZara Tiger Bomber JacketZara Tiger Bomber Jacket

Zara Embroidered Bomber jacket- £59.99
This was quite a big purchase for me but I absolutely love it. I really wanted a warm jacket for the autumn/winter, so I got this bomber jacket. It's super comfy and I love the embroidered tiger on the back. I do have other bomber jackets but they are quite thin and won't keep me warm for the winter. Whereas this is so cosy and such good quality. I also love the colours in it and just think its really cool.


River Island Camo Print Top- £16
I really like this top as it's so simple but also adds something to any outfit. I also really like the camo trend and like I said with the Kiko eye-shadow the colour really suits my hair.

TK Max Turtle neck Striped Top- £6.99
I didn't really need this top as I have one already that is very similar, but I just love this style for the autumn and winter and it as only £6.99, bargain!


Thank you for reading! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love everything in this haul! Brighton is so beautiful, I can't wait for your next post on it xx
    http://basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig