A Mask For Your Nails? // BarryM Mani-Mask


When I first heard about this nail-polish I was very intrigued. It basically is a treatment for your nails which is meant to strengthen and condition your nails. It also has a semi-matte finish and is a very pale pink so is very natural (you can't even tell you're wearing it at all). My nails aren't really damaged at all but I still think that this is such a good idea and I've recently just been wearing this for school. I haven't noticed much of a difference yet but I haven't broken a nail in ages (touch wood) so I guess this has helped to strengthen them. I love the matte look it gives as I just think that matte nail polish looks so cool and it also makes it more natural, so if your school doesn't allow nail polish (like mine, I know right, first world problems) then this is perfect. And you also know that it is doing some good for your nails.
You can find the BarryM Mani-Mask in Boots and Superdrug as well so its easy to find.

Thank you for reading! let me know if you have tried this out yet and what you think of it.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I saw a similar concept from a high end nail polish brand so this looks like the perfect dupe! I love wearing nail polish but after constantly reapplying straight after taking it off my nails often look a bit worse for wear. I'm definitely going to pick this up next time I'm in Superdrug, the colour is also so pretty which is a bonus as the main focus is the mask.

    Ruby xoxo
    rubyredr0ses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just love the idea and for such a good price too! x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig