Morning Skincare Routine


I've lately been keeping to a different skincare routine and am using a few different things from when I did my last post. So I thought I'd show you what I use. I think it's really important to look after your skin, so I've tried quite a few products to see what works well for me and I think I've found the perfect routine. Saying that, I'll probably change it up again soon!

 So first of all in the mornings I use the Spot Stress Control daily scrub from Neutrogena. This lasts ages and you only need a little bit. You can also use it everyday and it doesn't dry your skin out at all. I definitely notice a difference in my skin when I don't use this, so if you're a teenager like me and get a few blemishes or spots, I would strongly recommend this. It also smells of cucumber so is really refreshing in the morning and your skin feels so squeaky clean afterwards.
After I've washed my face I then use the Instant Boost Skin Tonic from Liz Earle, as a toner. This has such a delicate smell and makes your skin feel so fresh. I just put a little bit onto a cotton pad then swipe it over my face and it feels so smooth on your skin.
Then I use the Eyebright soothing eye lotion from Liz Earle as it really helps to wake me up, as I'm not really a morning person. This just, as it says on the bottle, is really soothing on your eyes and I've almost finished it, which makes me really sad. I'll have to pick up a new one!
Then, lastly I use the Shine Control Day Moisturiser from Tea Tree & Witch Hazel (Boots). This has a gel-like consistency, so isn't such a heavy moisturiser. I've also used this for so long now and love it.

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you use any of these products or what your favourite skincare bits are.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig