Easter Nails


Whenever I paint my nails I never do any fancy nail art. I'm always quite lazy and just have one colour, even though I'm quite an artistic person. But I thought what better time to try some nail art than Easter. Last year I did little Easter egg designs and this year I've put a little bunny on my ring finger nails. They're not that neat but this is the second time I've ever tried nail art, so let me off.

These are the nail polishes I used....
 Purple- Barry M Speedy Quick Dry// Need For Speed
White- Barry M Speedy Quick Dry// Cotton
Black- Models Own HyperGel// Jet Black
Pink- Barry M Speedy Quick Dry// Kiss Me Quick

Thank you for reading! and let me know if you ever do nail art and if you have any tips for it ( because as you can see I'm not the best at it).

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig