Urban Decay Naked 2 | Review


The Urban Decay Naked palettes have been raved about so much everywhere, so I knew I had to get one. I couldn't resist. I picked the Naked 2 because you can create so many looks with it and I knew that I would make use of all the shades. It will also last me ages so I think it's good to invest in a really nice eye-shadow palette. There are 12 shades altogether, some matte and some shimmery.  They are just all so beautiful and I still get excited every time I use it! The packaging is also really nice even though it's quite plain compared to the others. 


One of my favourite shades is Tease. It's a matte brown shade and looks so nice on its own or with foxy in the inner corner. Half-baked is also amazing and is a really nice golden shimmery shade.
All of the shades are also SO pigmented and blend so seamlessly.


When I first got this I never thought I'd use 'Blackout', a matte black shade, but I actually really like using it on my upper lash line, as it's just gives it some definition and is great if you can't be bothered with liquid eyeliner.


You also get four samples of Urban Decays 'Primer Potion'. There is Original, Eden- a nude matte, Sin- a champagne shimmer, and Anti-ageing. The only one I have tried so far is the original and I really like it. It makes eye-shadows last all day and it's so smooth to put on your eyes.


Thank you for reading! let me know if you own any of the naked palettes and if you are as obsessed as I am.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. My favourite nude palette is the Nude Dude by TheBalm, but Naked 2 has been on my radar for years, also! The shades are so gorgeous and versatile, and the quality is exceptional, of course. :) <3 Thanks for the lovely review! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig