Westfield London Haul


Recently I went to Westfield Stratford shopping centre in London and went on a little shopping spree. I picked up some beauty stuff and also a few clothing items. I absolutely love it there as there are so many shops that I don't have where I live. So I thought I'd show you a few things I picked up.



I've wanted this for a while now so I finally picked it up and I really like it. Both the shades in it are matte and I love the packaging. The only thing is that the highlight shade in it doesn't really do that much. So If you have pale skin then I wouldn't recommend the highlight shade. However, the contour is really nice.
Kiko eyeshadow- 124
I already own an eye-shadow from Kiko and love it. So I thought I'd pick up another, and this one looked really nice. It's got a bit of shimmer in it and I think it will look really nice through the crease.
Kiko Vivid colour Lipstick pencil- 03
This is just a really pretty peachy orangey colour and I haven't got anything like this, so I thought I'd try it out.
I love Burt's bees lip balms, so just wanted to pick up another one. It smells very strongly of honey, so I feel like some people might not like it, but I think its really nice and they are so moisturising.
This was one of the minis and was only £5, so I just brought it to try out. I love how the wand is so big and there are so many bristles on it.
I had heard a few people raving about this, so I thought I'd try it out. I love how the brush on it is so small so it's easy to use and also the packaging is so pretty. The only thing is, I picked up the medium/dark one and I think it would have been better to get the dark blonde one. But I can still use it, I just have to be careful.
My mum actually picked this up for me because it smelt SO good and we had to get something from lush! It has two really cute pink stars on the top and some glitter in the little yellow blobs on the sides.



Next from Forever 21 I brought this jumper. I really like it as it's cropped and I brought it a little bigger so it's really cosy and quite baggy. I also really like the little 'happy' on it and I think it's really cute. My mum also kindly brought me these sunglasses from Forever 21 and I can't wait for summer so I can wear them more. Then from Topshop I picked up this Skinny dip phone case, because I really wanted a new one and I really like the design of it.


I also brought these Adidas Superstars from Office, because I've wanted a pair for so long and I love them. I did sort of want the pair with black stripes, but so many people have them, so I went for the silver ones.


Finally from Urban Outfitters I brought this backpack which I now use for school. I love it SO much and it has so many pockets inside which is really useful. It's black leather, but is so soft, which is really nice. So yeah, I'm basically in love with it.

Thank you for reading!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! I love Stratford Westfield. I always love going down there to have a little shopping spree, because like you said, they have different shops than what I have where I live. I really want to try the Seventeen Define and Contour Kit!x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes the define and conquer seems like it should be high-end because the packaging is very Nars-like and it's just really good quality! <3 x

      Delete
  2. OMG I have a purse with the same pattern as your phone case from Skinny Dip and it's literally my favourite thing ever! Also, I nominated you for The Infinity Dreams Award and/or The Creative Blogger Award.

    Ellie x
    elliemayclarke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig