My Favourite Bloggers


As you may know I love reading peoples blogs. I think its so nice to just read about peoples interests or products they are loving. I also obviously love blogging myself and am really getting into it at the moment, so its quite motivating and I get a few ideas. So today I thought I'd show you my favourite bloggers. Some you definitely would have heard of and are so successful (*cough, cough* Zoella) and some you may not have heard of. But I promise you their blogs are definitely worth a read! and I love them all.
Meg Says
Meg also has a YouTube channel along with her blog and she just seems like the sweetest person in the world. She is always so positive and woks so hard on her blog, which is beautiful, and her YouTube when she can, as she has M.E. All her photos are also beautiful and at the top of her blog there are some really cute illustrations which make me really jealous.
She also lives quite near me, so in some of her vlogs on her YouTube channel, I recognize places and get really excited (I know, I'm weird I get excited about the smallest things).

Tanya Burr
I think you all know that I love Tanya very much and it's almost been a year since I met her in Norwich for her book signing for 'Love, Tanya', which is crazy. She, also, is so cute and I love her style. Her blog quite recently got re-vamped and I think it looks so professional and gorgeous. Its also nice that she keeps her cute and funny personality in her writing on her blog and can sometimes ramble on a bit, which I love.
Tanya has also recently done some blog posts on her honeymoon travels with Jim. It looked absolutely amazing and her pictures from it that she took are going to be so nice to look back on, as there are a lot of them!

 Petitelliee
I think what I love so much about Ellie's blog is that she is SO active. By this I mean that she posts so much and I honestly don't know how she does it as she also goes to college. She posts a lot of stuff about beauty and you can really tell she loves it, but she also has a few posts that go a little deeper and are life related.
I found her blog through her Instagram which likewise is amazing!

 Zoella
Now I sort of feel like there isn't much to say with Zoe as you will all know who she is (she recently hit 10 million subscribers on YouTube!). But I'll talk about her anyway.
She has the most amazing blog and all of her photos are such amazing quality! She also started her blog before her YouTube channel and has been doing it for so long now. She is also so friendly and funny and is just such a likeable person. I also love that she is now really getting into baking and she has so many posts about recipes, so if you are into that, then I'd recommend you go and have a read of her blog!

Georgia Louise
I only found Georgia's blog recently, but I think it's amazing. she's been doing it for a while now and has so many posts and her photos are amazing. She also does some posts on fashion and I absolutely LOVE her style. So you should definitely check her blog out!

Thank you for reading!
Let me know who your favourite bloggers are.





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of a few of these bloggers so I'm definitely going to check them out, they sound amazing! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much lovely! Couldn't thank you enough!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so welcome! I'm in love with your blog, it's beautiful <3 x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig