NYX Lips

Nyx lipsticks

I've recently become obsessed with NYX lip products, so I thought I'd show you my little collection of them. They have a huge variety of different colours and ranges, the soft matte lip creams being my favourite, so lets get into it.



NYX Liquid Suede liquid lipstick sandstorm

NYX Liquid Suede- Sandstorm
This is a matte liquid lipstick and is so nice. It's staying power is amazing and it is so pigmented. I also really like the packaging and the shade is so nice, but as it is brown I feel like I have to be careful when I wear it as I have very pale skin.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams Rome Cannes Abu Dhabi

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams- Rome, Cannes and Abu Dhabi
Like I said before these are my absolute favourite and I really want to get some more. The formula is so light and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on your lips. They're also pretty easy to wear as they aren't drying and as the name says they have a cream formula.

Nyx lipsticks
NYX Matte Liptick Merlot

NYX Matte Lipstick- Merlot
This again lasts for ages and is such a nice shade.

NYX Full Throttle Lipstick Kiss The Dust

NYX Full Throttle Lipstick- Kiss The Dust
I got this very recently, but love it! the formula is so nice and smooth and it's also waterproof so lasts ages on your lips. 


NYX Lipstick Swatches


Thank you for reading!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information haute her home Lip Products tips

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig