Recent Beauty Splurge


As It's just been Christmas, I've received some money as presents, so I went on a little shopping spree and picked up a few things. I absolutely love shopping and I love reading/watching peoples 'haul' videos/posts. So I thought I'd show you what I picked up. There are a few makeup things and also some skincare items, which I'm so excited to try out properly.


First of all, I picked up the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I've wanted this for SO long and I absolutely adore it. The shades are so beautiful and you can create so many looks. There are also some matte shades in it, which I love. The packaging is also so gorgeous and I think I might have to keep the box forever ;)


It also came with these four testers of  the primer potions ( eye-shadow primers). There is meant to be a week worth of primer in each packet, but my brothers girlfriend said that they lasted her longer than that.


I then went to boots and bought the Maybelline 'Master Sculpt'. I've also wanted this for  a while and finally got it. Underneath the contour and highlighter there is a really nice mirror and also a contour brush, which is actually quite good. The bronzer/contour I was using before was quite old (which is really gross) and no colour actually came off it onto my brush, which is really weird. So I needed a new one and had heard great things about this one. I have used the contour shade already and love it but am yet to use the highlighter.


In boots, I also picked up a L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche lipstick in 'Juliannes nude'. This lipstick's packaging is SO gorgeous and I'm in love with it. It's such a pretty peachy pink nude colour and is easy to wear. I definitely think I'll be getting some more from this range soon.


Then I saw this Real Techniques Bold Metals 201 'pointed crease brush' and it was in the clearance for £3! The other bold metals eye brushes were also round that price and I really couldn't believe it, as they are usually so expensive. I've used it a couple of times now and it's so soft and blends eye-shadows so nicely.


And finally I got a few skincare items. I re-purchased the Garnier Micellar cleansing water, because I just love it and it's so easy to use and is now one of my holy grail skin care products.
But I also bought the Liz Earle Essentials Try-Me-Kit. I thought that this would be good, as I want to try out more of Liz Earle's skincare, but want to see if I like them first, before spending the money on the full size products. I have done a post already about two of their products before so if you want to read that you can just click here. In the kit there are mini sizes of the 'Cleanse & polish hot cloth cleanser', 'Instant boost skin tonic', 'Skin repair moisturiser', 'Eye-bright soothing eye lotion', and a muslin cloth to use with the hot cloth cleanser.

Thank you for reading!
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Naked 2 is one of my go too eyeshadow pallettes just because of the shade range.
    xx Noshka

    Www.noshkastyles@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig