Face Mask Loving


I've recently been loving using face masks and trying out different ones, so I thought I'd show you a few of my favourites. I love using face masks as they can really improve your skin and I think it's nice to have a little pamper night using one, or just whenever you want to really. I'm actually sitting here right now, writing this, using one!
My favourite are from LUSH, as all the ingredients are good for your skin and aren't tested on animals. I also can always tell difference in my skin after I have used one. 'Cupcake', 'Mask of Magnaminty', and 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' are all really nice and are good for clearing your skin.
I've also been using the Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask a lot recently and I really like it. It's made of green clay, manuka honey, propolis and rose scented geranium. These ingredients are meant to 'purify and regulate oiliness' and I definitely think it helps.
Lastly another mask, that I've talked about before in my 'Soap & Glory Faves' blog post I did back in december, is the 'No Clogs Allowed' face mask by Soap & Glory. This mask is so cool as it's self-heating (well I guess cool isn't the right word then ;)). When you put it on  you then wet your hands and massage it on your face and you feel it getting really hot. I like this mask as it really feels like it's doing something and it makes my skin feel so smooth.

Thank you for reading! and let me know what your favourite face masks are.
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig