Review: EOS Lip Balms































EOS lip balms are talked about quite a lot and a lot of people love them so I thought I'd do a review on them to show you if I think they are worth the hype.
 If you live in the UK it's quite hard to find them, but I know Topshop sell them and you can also get them on Amazon. I love that the packaging is sort of matte and I just think they look so cute! I have 'Sweet Mint' (my favourite), 'Honeysuckle dew', 'Strawberry Sorbet', and 'Passion fruit' and I love them all. They feel really balmy on your lips and are quite moisturising, but not as good as say 'Burts Bees' or the Body Shops 'Born Lippys'. I think my favourite thing about these lip balms are how they smell, as they are SO nice and they also taste really good (not that I eat them or anything).
I think they are quite good value for money, at £7 from Topshop, but there isn't anything too special about them so £7 is a little too expensive. There are, however, lot's of different flavours to choose from and eos also sell hand creams that are a similar shade to these lip balms.

Thank you for reading! Let me know you're a fan of these lip balms and if you like this sort of post,

Love, Emma x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig