February Favourites

February Favourites Beauty, Makeup

As I haven't done a favourites post in quite a while now I think this is very overdue. But I've been loving a few beauty things this month and for a while now so thought I'd show you what!



Morphe 35O eyeshadow palette

Firstly, I've been using the Morphe 35O palette pretty much everyday and am in love with it. I just did a post about it recently so if you want to hear more on my thoughts about it, click here.

coco chanel perfume

 I got the Coco Chanel perfume for Christmas and am obsessed with the scent which lasts for ages and it's not too strong which I love. I also use it everyday when I go out and it's hardly gone down so it should last me a while.

NYX soft matte lip cream Abu Dhabi

I've talked about this a lot before, but the NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in Abu Dhabi is amazing. Like pretty much every other month, I wear this way too much and it's almost run out. It's the perfect nude for me and the formula is to die for. You can't feel that you're wearing anything on your lips and it dries matte which I'm really into at the moment and have been for a while now.

The Body Shop Body Butter vitamin e

The Body Shop's Vitamin E body butter is also one of my favourites this month as its so moisturising. After just using it once, my skin felt amazing and so I definitely recommend it.

Benefit They're real mascara

Also, the Benefit They're Real mascara is amazing and I use this every time I wear makeup. It makes my lashes look so long and the packaging looks very luxury.

Simple kind to skin rich moisturiser

Finally, I've been using the Simple Rich Moisturiser every morning and night as my skin was starting to get dry, which was weird for me as I've always had oily skin. However I started using this and now my skin is fine and it's really helped.

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you've been loving this month!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. That Morphe palette looks gorgeous! I've got the 35T but I'd love to get my hands on that one. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig