2017 Skincare Routine


Since my last skincare routine post, the products I use have changed a lot. I've also cut back on the amount of products I use as it's better for your skin and you'll probably notice that most of the skin care I use is 'Simple'. I have always used their skincare but I use more of it now as I had a chat with a dermatologist about my skin as it wasn't looking it's best and I had a fair few spots too and she said one of the most important things to do was to use products with not many ingredients in. So she recommended Simple Skincare as the clues in the name, the products are simple ;) So here are all the products I use on my face...

Benefit firm it up eye serum

Benefit Firm It Up Eye Serum
This is only a mini but I use it every evening and it's lasted for ages so far. I can't say I've noticed a difference under my eyes, however I still like to use this to keep my eye area moisturised and 'brightened' as it says. Although I don't really have dark circles under my eyes in the first place.

Simple Skincare replenishing rich moisturiser

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
I've recently talked about this in my February Favourites so if you want you can check that out, but overall this is just a pretty basic moisturiser and works for me really well.

Simple Micellar water

Simple Micellar Water
I use this every day to take my makeup off or clean my skin in the evening. It works really well and
is really gentle on my skin.


Simple Refreshing facial wash

Simple Refreshing Facial Wash
I use this every morning and it's just the perfect basic face wash and makes my skin feel really clean.


Glycolic acid face wash

Glycolic Acid Face Wash
I got this face wash when I went to my dermatologist and so I don't know if you can just buy it in any shop, but it's so good. I use it every evening and it makes my skin so soft and smooth and because of the glycolic acid in it, it's good to get rid of spots.


Thank you for reading!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. I always forget that about Simple as a skin care range but it always did me well in my early teens! Might have to give them a go again.

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! and they're such a fool proof brand x

      Delete
  2. I love Simple Skincare, it was the first brand I tried when I was a tween, and I still go back to it now!

    -Sophie xx
    Cherries & Perfume ♡

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig