Celebrity Gridded Drawings | Portraiture


If you know me you may know that I'm quite artistic and love drawing. I also took GCSE art and so I do a lot of work for that which helps me practice and get better. So, basically I thought I should really make a section on my blog about my art as it's a big part of what I want to do in life. I'm not sure how much I'll be posting about it, but I just want to have a few pictures of my artwork to work as a sort of portfolio or just a diary. 


These drawings of celebrities I've done are for my current portraiture project. I have drawn them using the grid method, which is when you draw a grid over the picture and then draw the same grid over a piece of paper so that you can easily see what goes where. Then, when I've finished it I rub out the grid over the picture and voila!

Chloe Moretz Drawing
Chloë Grace Moretz
Don Cheadle Drawing
Don Cheadle
Kylie Jenner Drawing
Kylie Jenner

Thank you for reading!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig