Fave Spring/Summer Lipsticks

Top to bottom: Clinique- Nude Pop, Rimmel London Lasting Finish- 03, L'Oreal- Juliannes Nude
Clinique Pop Lip colour- Nude Pop
This is only the mini size, but I love it! It's a really pretty pink toned nude that has a tiny but of shimmer in it and is so easy to wear. The packaging is also really cute and I love that it's not round like a typical lipstick. Instead its got a sort of cuboid shape.



Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish- 03 
This is probably my favourite as it's such a beautiful nude colour and it also smells of sweets. It's in the Kate Lasting Finish collection so lasts a while on your lips and the packaging is quite simple, but with Kate Moss' signature on.

L'Oreal Paris- Barely Peach Julianne's Nude
I'd say that this is very pink and not really a nude at all, but it is very pretty. The packaging is amazing and looks so luxurious and I love the gold on it. It also lasts quite a while and has a sort of sheeny finish to it.

Thank you for reading! and let me know your favourite lipsticks for spring/summer.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig