Eylure Brow Dye

Eylure Eyebrow Dye Kit Dark Brown

As I naturally have blonde eyebrows, it's so much easier to dye my eyebrows so I don't have to fill them in so much when I do my makeup. I got them tinted in the summer at a Benefit counter and loved it so much, so I thought I'd try dying them at home.



Eylure Eyebrow Dye Kit Dark Brown

I use this kit from Eylure and its so good. The tint lasts for a reasonable amount of time and its so easy to use. You just mix some of the cream colour with a few drops of the activator and then use the brush it comes with to apply it. You only leave it on for a few minutes then wash it off and voila! Overall, I really think its worth it if you want darker eyebrows and there are also different shades so you can choose what's best for you.

Thank you for reading!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really affordable and easy to get your hands on kit! Great post! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig