What To Watch On Netflix

Netflix shows, 13 reasons why, riverdale, the vampire diaries, teen wolf, it's always sunny in philly

So as you may have noticed I haven't put up any posts on here in a while and that's just because I've been doing my GCSE's which obviously require a lot of time revising and preparing for. However you probably already know you need to have breaks too and can't just revise 24/7 as you'll literally die! So I like to put on Netflix and just chill whilst watching some shows. I've become obsessed with a tonne of shows on there so thought I'd tell what is worth watching and what's good to take some time out of revising and relax. So here are my favourite shows...

13 Reasons Why
This is quite new on Netfilx and is VERY popular. It's about a teenage girl called Hannah Baker who commits suicide and leaves tapes with the 13 reasons why she killed herself on for the people to who had something to do with it to listen to. The story also follow Clay Jenson who was her friend and we see what happened to Hannah through him listening to the tapes and seeing flashbacks. It's really hard to watch at some points but I think it's really important show show some issues that are around today. There is also going to be a season 2, which I'm really excited for and is great as a lot of people love the show and there are so many unanswered questions at the end. 
It didn't take me long to watch as there are only 13 episodes, but they are all around an hour long.

Stranger Things
This is also very popular on Netflix and is so good! It's also really impressive as most of the cast are played by children,  but they're such good actors, especially Millie Bobby Brown who plays Eleven.
It is set in the 1980's which is really cool and it follows the disappearance of a young boy called Will Byers and then the chain of events that happens from then on. Will Byers's friends head out and search for him and in the meantime find a young girl called Eleven who is on the run and has strange powers. There are only 8 episodes so I'm pretty sure I watched in over a few days, but can't really remember as I watched it a while ago. There is also a new season coming out this October on Halloween which is cool.

The Vampire Diaries
This is my favourite ever programme and I love it so much, so if there's only one thing on this list you decide to watch it needs to be this. There are 8 seasons and I've still got a couple of episodes left to watch of it but I have to wait as I'm watching season 8 with my friend. There are so many plot twists and there's always something new happening so you can't really get bored of it. I also really want to watch it all again over the summer because I've got so much free time after my exams.

Brooklyn Nine Nine
This is just a really funny TV show that stars Andy Samburg and is hilarious. It's really good to just put on in the background as well and each episode is only 20 minutes but seems so much longer, because a lot happens. 

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
I've been watching this a lot lately and I suppose it's quite similar to Brooklyn Nine-Nine as the episodes are only 20 minutes and it's really funny. Its about a group of friends who own a pub in Philadelphia trying to find their way in work and the world. They are all so funny and it also stars Danny Devito.

Orphan Black

I've only recently started watching this after my friend got me into it and it's so good!  It's about this woman called Sarah Manning who after seeing a woman who looks exactly like her jump in front of a train, decides to steal her identity and become Beth Childs. But then she find out that she is one of many clones and it follows the story of her trying to find out why and trying to stay out of trouble. You also get to see the other clones of her and it follows their story too and it's really impressive because they are all obviously played by the same actress and she is very talented as they all have different accents and despite looking exactly the same as each other are completely different.

Outnumbered
This first came out when I was little and I remember watching it on TV with my family so it was so nice to re-watch it on Netflix. It's about a family and follows the children in it growing up and is just very real and funny. There's 5 seasons and the episodes are only half an hour long which is great because I can watch them as a break from revision and it's not too long.

Riverdale
This is so good as well and it's based on a story form the Archie comics. It's basically about a group of high school students who are shocked by the death of a classmate called Jason Blossom and together they unravel the secrets of Riverdale and who killed Jason. It's been very popular lately and I can definitely see why as the characters are cool and it also stars Cole Sprouse so lot's of people watch it purely for that reason.


Thank you for reading! promise I'll post more in the summer after my exams x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig