Pamper Evening Essentials


I think that every so often it's so nice just to have some me time and have a pamper evening. Especially if you have work or school that you might be getting stressed about, it's always nice to just relax and these are some of the things that I think are essentials!


So first of all I like to run a bath. I like to use a LUSH bubble bar sometimes and here I also had a bath bomb. And then light some candles as I feel they just relax you so much and they also look really cute around the bath. Obviously you don't have to do this, I just think that it makes it so much more relaxing when you have a few candles burning.


Next If I'm wearing any makeup I'll just take it off and I use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish if I want to have a proper cleanse. Or I'll use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (which is amazing!).


Also I think it's nice to get a drink and you can have whatever you want. If you love hot drinks you could go for a tea or hot chocolate and if you like cold drinks you could go for water or something refreshing.


Next I'll use a face mask or scrub on my face. This is just so nice to do as it just makes your skin feel so nice and clean afterwards and it also helps to clear your skin. The LUSH face masks are amazing and I'm really loving the Cupcake one at the moment. I usually just leave this on until I finish my bath.
You could also use a body scrub at this point too.


Then when I get get out my bath I like to use a body moisturiser and I've been loving this Soap & Glory Butter Yourself moisture lotion recently. I've actually used it so much but it's hardly gone down, so I have a feeling it will last me a while.
You can also paint your nails on a pamper night if you want to, which I know a lot of people like to do. However I feel like painting my nails is a big job and I'd rather save that for another time. And I don't know about you but I honestly can't be bothered to paint my nails after a bath

I hope you enjoy your little pamper sessions from now on, if  I've missed out anything or there's anything else you like to do on a pamper evening let me know in the comments as I'd love to see what over peoples essentials are!

Love, Emma x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Im going to have a paper evening tonight to prepare myself for the dreaded monday morning x
    http://jordanalouiseee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just came across your instagram account and clicked on your blog because I really liked your instagrams and i really liked this post too! do you have a youtube account? If not i think you would be really good if you want to try it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no I don't have a YouTube, but maybe it'll be something i'll do in the future, I'm not sure x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig