Skin Care Routine #1


For this post I thought I'd do a skin care routine as I've recently been trying a couple of new products and love them!


I use the Neutrogena visibly clear pore & shine daily wash every morning and evening. I only recently got this but love it, as I feel like its helped to clear up my skin a bit. It's also great for oily skin. However there is also one that is for dry skin that is pink.
Before I use this in the evening though I either use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish or the Garnier Micellar Water to cleanse my face or if I have any makeup on, just to take that off.


Simple is one of my favourite Skin care brands and all the products I've tried from them I really like. I use their oil balancing moisturiser in the evening which I really like as it's not greasy at all and as I have quite oily skin that's a good thing. 

Then in the morning I use the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Shine Control day moisturiser. I've been using this for a while now and I just really like the gel like formula and as it has tea tree and witch hazel in it, it's meant to help keep spots away. 

I use Simples kind to eyes revitalising eye roll-on too as I don't get very dark circles under my eyes so I don't use a rich moisturiser. This simple one is perfect though as its a gel formula and it soaks in very quickly.

I also use Witch Hazel just to put on any spots or blemishes that I have as it is meant to help them heal quicker.


There are also some things that that I don't use everyday but maybe once or twice a week.
I love using LUSH face masks and the ones I'm using at the moment are Cupcake and Mask Of Magnaminty. Cupcake is definitely my favourite one I've tried so far. It's perfect for teenage skin and it also smells like chocolate which not gonna lie, makes me love it even more.

I also use the Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It facial scrub. I just use this on my T-zone as its meant to help get rid of blackheads and clear your pores.

Then like I've said I'll either use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water or the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to cleanse my face, but most of the time I'll use the Garnier one as its so easy to use and sometimes I just can't be bothered to use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, especially if I've had a long day at school.

So that's it! it'll probably change around a bit in the future so that why I've put this post as #1, because I might do more of them. Thank you for reading! I'll see you next week with another post.

Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig