7 Makeup Items To Try In Superdrug


There are some amazing makeup brands and products at the drugstore (Boots and Superdrug) that You need to know about! (if you don't know already). I have 7 things that I use a lot and  just think you need to try!


Tanya Burr Cosmetics- Perfect Brows
 This brow palette really is perfect. It comes with three brow shades and one highlighter. It's perfect for everyone because you can choose what colour to use that would suit you, and the ones that you don't use also work great as eye-shadows. I've also heard people compare them to Mac eye-shadows, and say they are similar/the same quality, which is really great for a drugstore palette. It also comes with a mini brush and a pair of tweezers.

Collection Eyes Uncovered Eye-Shadow palettes
These palettes are so amazing. The shadows are creamy, really pigmented, and long lasting. I have the Nude Palette and all the shades are beautiful. They are perfect every day colours and they are so shimmery.

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Duo
I love this in the summer, but it's also great all year round. The highlighter in it is so shimmery but not glittery which is nice as it looks quite natural and the bronzer in it is really nice. I've had this for a while now and use it every day (when I wear makeup)  and I still haven't hit pan. Its got a slight shimmer to it, but not too much and it's also quite natural.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
A lot of people love this mascara and it's been raved about A LOT on YouTube/the beauty blogging community. It coats every lash so well, it gives length and volume and it lasts (I know right, AMAZING).

L'oreal Paris True Match Foundation
This is my go to foundation and I love it so much. They have, however, changed the packaging now so it looks a little different, but it's so good! It has quite good coverage, it hasn't got a dewy finish, but it isn't really matte either and also it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner 
I have done a whole blog post on this, so if you are interested in it you can click here.


Nivea Lip Butter- Raspberry Rose
Not going to lie, when I first purchased this I hated it. But now I love it, which is really weird how that can happen. I didn't like how it made my lips look really pale because of the pastel pink colour, but now I don't  mind because I don't wear it out of the house, I just wear it at home because it's so moisturising and it smells amazing!

Let me know if there's anything that I need to try in Superdrug or Boots! And also let me know if you like these products too! happy shopping!

Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the Collection Eyes Uncovered palettes, they sound really good especially for the price. I've been using the Lash Sensational recently as well, it's so good!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig