July Favourites ♡

Hi!


So I thought as this month there have been quite a few things I've been loving, I would do a monthly favourites.

So first of all I have 3 makeup favourites. 


I've been loving the No7 Stay Perfect Foundation, as it stays on all day. I have it in the shade 'Calico', which is perfect for me in summer. (even though it's the lightest shade they do, its still not that pale).


I've also been loving the Sleek Brow Perfecter, as it just keeps your eyebrows in place all day and it's really easy to use. I just use the clear one at the moment, I might get a coloured one soon, but its hard to find the right shade when you are a redhead.


My last makeup favourite is the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Eye-shadow palette. For everyday I only use the first 3 shades and they are very pigmented and stay on for a really long time, which I'm really impressed with. They are also quite creamy and really shimmery.

Next, I have 3 skincare favourites.


First is the Garnier Soothing Vitamin-enriched Toner. I have practically finished this now and really need to get a new one. I basically just put a bit on a cotton pad, then wipe it over my face before i moisturise. I like it because it's so soothing and it make your skin really smooth. it also smells quite nice, but it has no added perfume which is good, as it won't irritate your skin.


Also, I've been loving this Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising eye roll-on. As my eyes are quite sensitive and in the morning when you use it, it really does wake up your eyes. it also helps that it's got a metal roll on, which is cold on your eyes.


And finally my last skincare favourite is for my body and its The Body Shops Moringa Body Butter. I love this because it smells SO GOOD and it is so moisturising.
  

Next, I've been loving this top from Topshop. It's quite flowy and its cropped. It also comes off the shoulder slightly and it has cute little flowery detailing on it.


Then I've also been really liking this Lush Shampoo that a friend got for me for my birthday. It's called Fairly Traded Honey and it smells just like honey (obviously *face-palm*). It makes my hair feel so clean (almost squeaky clean, which is weird but it's so nice) and it's also so good for your hair.


Next I have this Green Apple & White Freesia Body Mist from Zara that another friend got me for my birthday. I have used this quite a lot even though it doesn't look like it, so I can tell it will last a long time. It smells so fresh and the scent hangs around if you know what I mean. Like, if i spray it in the morning, later on in the day I'll still be able to smell it. *suddenly gets a waft of it now*.


And last but not least is Sprinkle Of Glitters book 'Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter'. If you don't know who Sprinkle Of Glitter is, she's a Youtuber and and beauty blogger. I love this book so much! it's so pretty and full of information and pictures. The chapter are ' Glitz, 'Create', 'Need to knows', and 'all about love'. It's also so cute because it's so small and as you can see the cover is just so gorgeous. 

I also quickly have a few Youtube favourites. I've really been liking watching Simplynessa15, Meg Says, and Emily Rose's videos.

Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow this blog, comment, and share it with your friends if you like it!

Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig