My Favourite Lip Products ♡

Hello!

So for this blog post I'm going to be talking about some lip products that I've been loving recently.
 I  have quite a few lip products, because I don't know why but I just love buying new ones and I do use lip balm ALL the time soooooo... I guess its okay? also I love trying out new products.

Strawberry, Raspberry, Orange, Passionberry, Watermelon

The first product that I've been loving are The Body Shop's Born Lippy's.
I like them because they smell SO nice and they also taste really good (don't worry I don't eat them though). They also come in cute little pots. However I don't always want to use them as obviously your finger gets all lip balmy (if that's a word). But I still really like them and some of them are slightly pigmented and they stay on your lips for a little while. They also aren't too sticky, which I like.
They are £2 each from Boots.

Cherry Me, Coral Crave, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch, Soothing Cherry
 Next up, I've been loving Maybelline's Babylips.
There are so many different types and quite a few ranges, but I only have some of the original ones, one of the Dr Rescue ones, and another one that I think is a Chinese one. I really like them as I don't actually own a proper lipstick yet and these work really well instead of one as they are tinted lip balms. Some are really pigmented but others are just clear, which I also like. They come on really cute packaging and are just really nice.
The original ones are £2.99 and the Dr Rescue ones are £3.49 from Boots.

Strawberry Sorbet, Sweet Mint
Thirdly, I've really been loving EOS Lip Balms.
I recently got these two and I love them SO much! They smell amazing and I find that they really moisturise my lips. They are also really cute and easy to just put in your schoolbag or handbag as they are quite small. I love the design of them and I love that they are different to any other lip balm. These don't have any colour either, but that means its easier to put them on, as you don't need to worry about if it looks right.
These are £7 from Topshop (I don't know where else you can get them in the UK, apart from Amazon).

Chic

Next, I've been loving my Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lip-gloss in the colour 'Chic'.
I've been loving it because its so natural, but it still is a little something. It also smells so nice (a bit like peaches). Also I love it because its Tanya Burrs product and she is one of my favourite ever YouTubers, so that makes it 100x better. I hope to get some more of these soon as they are so nice and are such good quality.
They are £6.99 from Superdrug.

Classic

I've also really been loving Carmex.
I only got this recently because a friend recommended it, and I really like it. It sort of tingles when you put it on your lips, so it really feels like its working, and that its moisturising. The only thing I don't like that much about it, is the smell. I don't really know what it is, but i just don't like it.
It is £2.69 from Superdrug.


Fanta, Strawberry Fanta, Cherry-Cola, Coca-Cola, Vanilla-Cola, Sprite

Lastly, I've been really loving Lip Smackers.
They're REALLY moisturising on my lips and I love that they have so many flavours. I got this set of them for Christmas from a secret santa that we did in my class at school. It came in a really cute tin, that I still use to put bits and bobs in.

Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow this blog, comment, and share it with your friends if you like it!

Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig