Summer Nail Polishes ♡

Hi!

So as its really been feeling like summer in the UK recently, I thought I'd show you some of the nail polishes that i'll be wearing this summer. Some of them are pastels, one is matte, and the others are just normal colours. I cant wait to wear these colours this summer as at my school we aren't allowed to wear nail polish:( so I can only ever wear it at weekends (but most of the time I'm too lazy).

Left to Right- Rimmel London- I Lilac You, Barry M Gelly High Shine- Huckleberry, Topshop- Keep Me Sweet, Barry M Speedy Quick Dry- Pit Stop.
Right to left - Rimmel London- Mintilicious, Barry M Speedy Quick Dry- Kiss Me Quick, Barry M Gelly High Shine- Blueberry, Rimmel London I Sweetie Heart Matte- Lovebug.


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow this blog, comment, and share it with your friends if you like it!

Love, Emma x




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig