Westfield Haul ♡

Hi!

So, yesterday my friends and I went shopping in Westfield, London. It was my friend Nicoles birthday not long ago so we went there and had pizza express too, to celebrate it.
I picked up a few things so I thought I'd do a little haul and show you what I got!


Firstly I got a few things from Zoella's Tutti Fruit range at superdrug. The first thing I got was the Zoella Beauty Candy Cream softening body lotion. I'm really excited to use this as I've heard great things about it.


Next I got the Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam cleaning shower gel which I think just looks really cute and like everything else in her range, smells amazing!



And then I also got the cosmetic/coin purse. I think that it is just the perfect size for your handbag or schoolbag and i can't wait to use it.



Next I got the Mango Body Sorbet from The Body Shop. I got this because my friend had some and I tried it and it was soooo nice! It smells like you could eat it and it soaks into your skin so quickly as it isn't like a normal body lotion or butter.



I also got this Simple kind to eyes Revitalising eye roll-on, as i don't own an eye cream/gel yet and my eyes are quite sensitive, so i feel like Simple would be the best brand to get one from.



I then went into Kiko with my friend and picked up this eye shadow, as i think its soooo pretty and i've never owned anything from Kiko before.



In superdrug I also picked up another Sleek Brow Perfector, as the one i have now is running out.



Then I also just picked up some nail polish remover as i'm running out of that too.



And finally my friends and I went to the models own counter thing and I got this nail plish in the shade 'Lilac Icing'. The woman there said that it would really suit my skin tone and also that its a really summery colour, which i totally agree. Then I also got a free nail Buffer , which is actually quite good.


Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow this blog, comment, and share it with your friends if you like it!

Love, Emma x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Hi :) I follow you on Instagram and I've just found your blog. I really like it ! Next week is my birthday and I've ordered online the scrub for the new products. So excited to smell it :) but everyone, like you, love it ! xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey :) Thank you! I also really want to try that scrub, I think I'll have to get it soon! And happy birthday for next week, hope you have a good day! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot dear :) If I could buy on shop I will have ALL the products.

      Have a nice day! x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig