My Cat :) ♡



This post is going to be something a little different. I'm going to introduce you to my cat. His name is Frodo and he is literally like my baby. He's 4 or 5 years old (we don't know exactly as we got him from a cat rescue place around a year and a half ago). He's black and white, with green eyes (duh, you can see) and he hasn't got a tail because he had an accident and got run over by a car :( .
But to be honest he looks more adorable now as he's really muscley (and a bit chubby), then he's got this cute little stump for a tail, awwwww. He's also really funny because he rolls over on his back a lot and just lays there for ages with his little chubby arms and legs facing up. If you're following me on Instagram you might see some pictures I put up of him too and my brother also always posts pictures of him on his Instagram.


Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow this blog, comment, and share it with your friends if you like it!

Love, Emma x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig