September Beauty Faves


I haven't done a monthly favourites in a while but they're always really popular and there are a few beauty things that I've been loving this month, so I thought I'd share then with you. Also I know I haven't posted much on my blog recently, but I just haven't really been that motivated. But now that its finally Autumn (YAYY!) I have a few autumnal posts planned and I think I'll really get back into it.


NYX Soft Matte Lip cream Abu Dhabi Swatch

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi
I absolutely love Nyx lip products and their soft matte lip creams are my favourite. As brown lips are on trend right now I really love this one called 'Abu Dhabi'. It is also perfect for autumn and I love that it is really light on your lips and isn't drying even though its dries matte. 

Benefit Ready Set Brow- Clear Brow Gel
This is only a mini size but I've used it everyday for months now and it still hasn't run out. It keeps my eyebrow hairs in place all day and doesn't look too crispy if you know what I mean. The packaging is also so cute and I really want to buy a full size of this when I've finished it. However, I also really want to try Benefit's Gimme Brow, so let me know if you've tried it and like it

The Balm Mary Lou Manizer- Highlighter
I don't even need to talk about this, because I'm sure you know about it already, but I'm going to anyway, because damn its good. It's a really pretty highlighter that is super pigmented and is just the perfect gold shade. I've been wearing this almost everyday and just love it so much. Also as you know I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, so lets just say this passed the test ;)

SkincareSkincare

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser
I mentioned this in my Brighton Haul, but It's basically just a really nice moisturiser and I use it every night. I also really trust Liz Earle as a brand and just know that it's doing my skin some good.

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask
I have used this so many times and just love how it leaves my skin feeling. I really feel like it properly does purify my skin and it just leaves it so clean. I don't know why either but I love the smell.

Thank you for reading!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of these products before, but I'm really interested in the NYX lip cream and the L'Oreal mask! They sound amazing!

    -Sophie xx || Cherries and Perfume

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig