Vanity Planet Palette Makeup Brushes

Vanity Planet Palette Brushes

Last week I purchased these Vanity Planet Palette makeup brushes and they are amazing. My friend told me about them as they were £82 down to only £25!!!! So if you're reading this now quickly go on their website and buy them because I'm not sure how much longer they'll be on offer for. They're also so soft and are synthetic and I don't think I'll ever need to buy any makeup brushes ever again as I have everything I need now. The handles are so nice too as they are wooden and just feel really nice to hold.



Vanity Planet Palette BrushesVanity Planet Palette Brushes

They come in a really gorgeous pouch as well that is so soft and amazing for travelling.

Vanity Planet Palette Brushes
Vanity Planet Palette Brushes

It's great that they also give you a little booklet telling you about the brushes and how to clean them as well as what each brush is for.

Vanity Planet Palette Brushes

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you end up buying these brushes and what you think of them because its such a bargain
.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig