Top 4 Lip Balms For Autumn/Winter

Lip balms for Autumn and Winter

As it's getting colder now your skin gets drier, including your lips and I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate having chapped lips, so lip balm comes in handy in the autumn and winter. There are so many different amazing brands of lip balm but I'm going to share with you my top four brands, so if you're interested keep on reading...



Lip balms for Autumn and Winter
EOS Lip Balms

EOS Lip Balms
eos lip balms keep your lips luscious. They also come in so many different flavours and colours, which I'm currently collecting. They are so moistursing and the packaging is so cute and different from other lip balms. My favourite is 'sweet mint' as it smells amazing and is so fresh.

Body Shop Born Lippys

The Body Shop- Born Lippys
These Lips Balms also smell amazing and just work so well. They are all different flavours and scents of fruit and just smell so gorgeous. Some of them also leave a slight tint of colour on your lips which is nice and they are such good value for money!

Burts Bees Lip Balm

Burts Bees
I've mentioned these lip balms quite a few times now on my blog, but they really are amazing. Being made out of fair trade beeswax, they are sooo moisturising and smell beautiful. I always take one with me anywhere I go. I especially keep one in my pencil case for school and use it so much.

Carmex Lip Balm

Carmex
I don't use this as much anymore, as it's running out and so I usually just reach for my EOS lip balms, but this is one of those lip balms that you can really feel working and know its doing good. I'm not that keen on the smell, but I can live with it as it works amazingly.

Thank you for reading!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig