Autumnal Eyes

Autumn Eyeshadows

In the Autumn, eye makeup changes quite a lot and I always go for darker and more smokier looks. This year I'm really going to try and be more adventurous with my makeup too because I always see really nice autumn makeup tutorials and different looks on Youtube or Instagram but never try them out or I just feel like I wont be confident enough to wear a dark lip. But anyway I thought I'd show you some of the eye shadows I'll be wearing this autumn and the sort of shades you might want to go for.

Kiko Eyeshadows

Kiko '116'and '124'
I absolutely love the khaki shade as I have green eyes and I also just think that its quite different.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and on Bronze'
This is so good as it really is like a tattoo and stays on for ages. The colour is also so pretty and autumnal.

Eyeshadow Swatches
top to bottom: Maybelline Colour tattoo in On and on bronze, Kiko 116, Kiko 124
Tanya Burr Hollywood Eyes Pallete

Tanya Burr Cosmentics 'Hollywood eye palette'
These eye shadows are such good quality and all of the shades are so beautiful.

Tanya Burr Hollywood eye swatches
Naked 2 palette

Urban Decay 'Naked 2' palette
This is probably my favourite as you can create so many looks.

Naked 2 Swatches

Thank you for reading!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig