Lush Christmas Haul


Recently I've picked up a couple of LUSH bits and bobs and my friends have also got me some for Christmas presents. I love LUSH so much and all of the Christmas products are so nice and special. So I thought I'd do a LUSH haul and if you're as obsessed as I am, I hope you like it!


 So firstly, when I popped into LUSH the other day I bought this mini Snow Fairy shower gel. I love the snow fairy scent and so I thought it would nice to get this and it's such a classic LUSH Christmas scent.


Then my amazing friend Phoebe, got me 'The magic of Christmas' bubble bar and the 'Comforter' bubble bar (which she knew was my favourite!). The magic of Christmas bubble bar is so beautiful and it just screams Christmas. It is on a cinnamon stick and it has cloves pressed into it (amazing!). I also love the cute little ribbon on it and the bell.
The comforter isn't actually one of the LUSH Christmas exclusives, but I just thought I'd include it in this post anyway. It smells amazing (like ribena) and is definitely my favourite product from lush. It's also so big, so you can use it quite a lot of times.


When I was in town I also picked up up the 'Luxury lush pud' which I had last year as well and absolutely love. It's so colourful and looks amazing when you put it in the bath. It also smells like lavender and every time I walk into my room I can smell it straight away and its so nice


I then really wanted a sort of spicy smelling bath bomb, so 'cinders' was perfect. I tried it last year and really liked it, but I feel like you have to be in the right mood. It also has popping candy on the top which I think is really cute.


Next I have two golden wonder bath bombs. My friend got me one for Christmas and then I got the 'Golden wonder' gift box from my brothers girlfriend, which includes a 'golden wonder' bath bomb and the 'star dust' bath bomb. I just think that the 'golden wonder' bath bomb is so cute and is really exciting as it is shaped like a present. Also, there are little stars in it so when you shake it you can hear them inside rattling. It aslo is blue inside which you wouldn't know from the outside.


Like I said this bath bomb ('Star dust') came in the 'Golden Wonder' gift box and it is so cute. It smells like vanilla but a little christmassy to which is nice and I just think this is perfect for when you don't want a crazy colourful bath.

Thank you for reading!
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I love lush stuff. I always end up in there when I visit Westfield London. They smell so heavenlyy :3 Great post! Peace, A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! I just love it. Thank you <3 x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig