Soap & Glory Faves


Soap & Glory is definitely one of my favourite brands ever. Their makeup is so nice and so is all their other products. Everything smells amazing too, which I love So I thought I'd share with you some of my faves from them!

Hand Food- hand cream
I have gone through so many of these and always go back to it, when I have finished. It is SO moisturising and after a couple of times using it, my hands are so soft and smooth. It says that it smells like marshmallow, which I think it does a bit, but it's more floral. Along with Zoella Beauty's Wonder Hand this is my favourite hand cream ever.

Hand Maid- hand sanitizer
I always have one of these in my bag wherever I because it smells amazing unlike a normal hand sanitizer and is just really nice.

Mist You Madly- body mist
I feel like this is such a classic Soap & Glory scent and I love it. I have have a mini version of this too that I keep in my schoolbag and use almost everyday. I think the bottle is so cute and girly and I love that it lasts a long time.

Butter Yourself- moisture lotion
I really like the scent of this and when ever I use it the scent lasts ages and it is so moisturing. This has also lasted me such a long time and I have used it a lot but there is still a lot of product left.

No Clogs Allowed- Face Mask
my skin feels so smooth after I use this and I feel like it really does un-clog my pores. It's also pretty cool as it's a self-heating face mask, so it feels quite funny. I also sometimes use this with the Soap & Glory 'scrub your nose in it' and they both work so well.

Supercat- eyeliner
I don't wear eyeliner that much but when I do I always use this. It's so easy to use and is really black. I have already done a whole blog post on this so if you want to check that out then just click here.

One Heck Of A Blot- powder
This keeps my face matte for a while, but still looks nice on the skin and when I put it on, my face feels so smooth. I also LOVE the packaging and inside there is a really nice mirror.

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know your faves from Soap & Glory and I hope you're enjoying my blog this December as I'm posting every other day!
Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Soap & Glory has to be my fav brand of all time, I love there quality its so good, and I love there face cream too, they were offering free soap and glory samples the other week, I got loads of freebies, was over the moon.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig