The Best Cookies Ever!


These cookies are seriously the nicest things ever! Everyone one who has tried them when I baked them love them and all my friends are in love with them too. They are Tanya Burr's 'Milk and White Chocolate Cookies' that she has a recipe for in her book. They are pretty well known to people who watch her YouTube videos and loved a lot! They are also really easy to make and are huge! (the bigger the better right?) So I hope you enjoy these cookies and if you make them let me know!



To make 10 cookies you will need:       
200g butter
300g caster sugar
1 large egg
325g self-raising flour
A dash of milk (optional)
200g white chocolate
200g milk chocolate

1. Pre-heat your oven to 200°C
2. Whisk the butter and sugar together until it's pale and creamy. Make sure the butter is at room temperature so it blends easily.
3. Crack in the egg and mix it through.
4. Gradually add the flour by popping in a bit at a time, until it is all mixed in.
The mixture should then come together and look like dough. If its too dry, add a dash of milk until it's the right consistency. If the mixture feels too sticky, just add a touch more flour.
5. With clean hands, breakup the chocolate into big and small chunks and add to the mixture.
6. Grab the dough from underneath  and spread the chunks through thoroughly.
7. Shape the mixture into 10 balls using your hands and put them on a baking tray covered in greaseproof paper.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes but no longer!
9. Leave them on a baking tray or cooling rack for 25 minutes. They should be gooey on the inside and hard on the outside - mmmm...



Thank you for reading!
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried making Vivianadoesmakeup's Lemon Glazed cake? It's by far my favourite lemon cake recipe! and these cookies look so good! I probably should try to make these. xD


    ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't, guess I'll be doing that soon! <3 yeah these cookies are so yummy! x

      Delete
  2. Those cookies look divine. They look like the crunchy-on-the-outside-gooey-on-the-inside kind. I don't really bake though, because I don't eat sugary stuff - if I did I'd be making these in a heartbeat! XD Great post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig