5 Ways to De-Stress


A lot of things can make you stressed, for me it's most probably school and homework. So it's really important to do things to help you de-stress.

1. Make a hot drink.
For me hot drinks really relax me and lately I've been drinking so much tea. Me and my best friend Hannah are always saying at school how badly me want a cup of tea right now. There's just something so nice about sitting down and chilling with a cup of tea or hot chocolate, whilst watching TV or YouTube. Which leads me on the the next one...

2. Watch a film or YouTube.
I like to watch YouTube in the evenings to just sort of wind down from the day and I also feel like watching films and TV can help you do this too. And now it's near Christmas, you have an excuse to watch christmassy films! (my personal favourites are Elf, Home alone, and the Grinch. Yes I'm childish)


3. Read a book/magazine.
For a lot of people reading can relax you and if you read before bed it can help you sleep easier. Also, if you're not into books then you can read magazines.


4. Take time to do what you like (e.g. drawing, dance, baking, sports).
If you take time to do more of what makes you happy then you won't be as stressed and you'll enjoy life more. For me, I love drawing and baking. I find drawing really therapeutic, but I don't do it as much as I'd like to anymore, because I have so much homework all the time. But if you like dance or sports or any other hobby then do that.


5. Have a bath.
Having a bath is so relaxing and if you can use a bath bomb or bubble bar it can make it 10x more amazing. I also love to use face masks in the bath ( my favourites are LUSH ones). It's also so nice to have some 'me time' and have a pamper evening, which I've done a post on already. If you want to check that out, you can click here.

Thank you for reading! I hope you find some of these tips useful and let me know any tips you have to de-stress.
Love, Emma x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. agree with all of these, i love to make a hot drink and watch youtube/netflix at night :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing. One of the best thing you can do to de-stress is head massage. The massage of herbal stress relief oil helps to relax your mind. It will reduces stress and you feel relax. Try it once!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig