November Favourites


This month I've been loving quite a few things so I thought I'd do a monthly favourites post. My last favourites post was really popular and is one of my most viewed posts, so I thought why not?


Chelsea Boots- Select
I've been wearing these boots almost every time I go out (apart from school) and love them! They are so comfortable and go with everything. I'd wanted some boots like these for AGES but never got round to purchasing some, but I'm so happy that I finally have some; they're perfect.


Hollywood Eye palette- Tanya Burr Cosmetics
This palette is BEAUTIFUL. All the shades are so pigmented and have the cutest names. I use 'nude delight' everyday for school.
Carmex
As it's getting colder I've been reaching for this more often and it really is so good! When you put it on your lips you can tell that it's working because it sort of tingles. It is also so inexpensive.
Buffing Brush- Real Techniques
When I first got this in the Real Techniques 'Core Collection' set I never really used it because I loved using the 'expert face brush' for my foundation. However, recently I've been using this and I love the finish it gives. I love all Real Techniques brushes because they are so soft and I know that I can trust them and they are good quality.
Cherry Coca-Cola lip balm- Lip Smacker
This is probably my favourite Lip Smacker that I have tried and I use it everyday for school. It leaves a subtle dark red colour on your lips and smells amazing. I don't actually like cherry cola which is weird, because I love this.


Glamour Magazine- December edition
Okay, yes I did get this just because Tanya Burr is in it (how amazing does she look?!). But it is so nice that she is in it and got the chance to do something like this. It also comes with a 'free' Clinique product. With mine, I got the 'nude pop' lipstick, which is so cute and is such a gorgeous colour.
Wonder Hand- Zoella Beauty
This is one of my favourite hand creams and I've talked about it before in my 'Favourite Autumn Things' post. But basically it smells amazing and is really moisturising. The packaging is also so cute and I love the copper on it.
Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control daily scrub- Neutrogena 
This is a scrub that you can use everyday without drying your skin out, which is amazing. It smells of cucumber and has cucumber in it, which is a great healing product. I use it every morning and night and  have definitely noticed a difference in my skin.
Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask- LUSH
This face mask has blueberries and chamomile in it = smells amazing! I love it because it's really good at clearing your pores, without drying your skin out. Also it's form LUSH, so of course I'm going to love it!


I also have a few blogger/youtuber favourites that I've been loving watching. First of all Petiteelliee 's blog is AMAZING. She is so active, as well as on her Instagram and her posts are so original. Her pictures are also so cute and her Instagram is literally my favourite, just saying.
I also have been really loving watching Samantha Maria's (or Beauty Crush's) videos. She is so gorgeous and seems so down to earth and nice.
And finally I have been obsessed with Meg Says and Just Jodes's YouTube channels. They are both so sweet and deserve so many more subscibers!

Thank you for reading! and also just to let you know in december I'm going to be putting a blog post up every other day! I know, I know, i'ts going to be hard but I've started taking pictures and writing lots of posts ready and I can't wait for you to see them! If you have any ideas for a posts please let me know in the comments.
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I may have to invest in Zoella's handcream now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! it really is so nice, I need to get a new one soon! x

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig