Autumn Beauty Haul


I thought I'd do another beauty haul as I personally love reading this sort of post and I have been shopping recently and went a bit crazy (I know, it's really bad, someone needs to stop me!).


So first of all I picked up a few Lush things (of course!). I actually didn't buy the 'pop in the bath' bubble bar. My friend gave it to me and I got very excited! (I know you're reading this Carrie, so hi! and thank you!). When I went shopping in Norwich I brought the 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' face mask because I love the Lush face masks so much and they work really well! This one has blueberries and chamomile in it and smells like heaven! The smell is not too strong like other face masks I've tried from lush, which is nice.
 I then had to pick up a Christmas product because they all looked so cute! and Christmas is kind of close, right?  I just can't wait for it so I had to get the 'Five Gold rings' bubble bars. You can use them five times as there are five of them (well done Emma you can count) and they are so glittery and christmassy. I love them!



Next I got a few makeup items. I love buying new makeup so much and find it really exciting! (I know, I'm sad). I wasn't planning to but I bought the Tanya burr cosmetics 'Hollywood eye palette' because it's always sold out everywhere. but when I went to Norwich there were loads of them. It's such a pretty palette and perfect for autumn/winter. I also picked up Elle magazine which came with a mini Benefit 'they're real tinted primer' and Glamour magazine which came with a mini Clinique 'nude pop' lipstick. They're both so good and I love mini products so much because you can try out things and if you like them then you can go back and buy the full size without wasting money on something that you might not like.
I then repurchased the L'oreal Paris 'True match' foundation because it's really good and I love it. It doesn't feel too heavy on my skin and it gives a semi-matte finish which is perfect for me because I have oily to normal skin. I also bought the L'oreal Paris 'Infallible primer matte base' because I have heard good things about it and have wanted to try it for a while.


And finally I brought this Essie nail polish in 'Nothing Else Metals' , which I love so much! It's a metallic grey/lilac colour and is so beautiful. It's the only Essie nail polish that I own, but I will definitely be getting some more soon!

Thank you for reading! Let me know if you like this kind of post!
Love, Emma x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig