5 Budget Beauty Skincare Must Haves


 There are so many skincare products that I love and my skincare collection has been getting way out of hand lately. But there are always products I go back to and I just think are amazing! So I thought I'd share with you my 5 budget beauty skincare must haves! This is also a collab with Emily from 'A Cup Of E' so make sure to check out her post and too!

Micellar Cleansing Water// Garnier- £4.99
This has been raved about so much before so I won't talk about it too much as I'm sure you know about it. But I just love using this to take my makeup off before I cleanse my face as it's so easy. It doesn't dry my skin out, but isn't too greasy like some makeup wipes are. It also is a really good price and lasts me ages. I have re-purchased this so many times.

   Cupcake Face Mask// LUSH- £6.75
I have tried quite a few face masks from lush and they are all amazing, but this is my favourite. I can always tell a difference in my skin after I've used it and I just trust Lush products so much. It's also nice that they don't test on animals and a lot of the ingredients are natural. It has cocoa butter, linseed, cocoa powder and peppermint in which help to 'calm breakouts and absorb excess oil'. I just love this face mask so much and it smells of chocolate so what's not to like?

 Shine Control Day Moisturiser// Tea Tree and Witch Hazel (boots)- £3.59
I use this every single morning and have done for a while now. It's a light moistiriser that has tea tree and witch hazel in which are good because they are anti-bacterial (in a natural way) and can help heal your skin, so it helps with spots and blemishes. I mentioned this in my 'Morning Skincare Routine' so if you want to check that out then you can. Its also a really good price.

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser// Liz Earle- £15
I have mentioned this quite a lot on my blog so I won't ramble on too much, but I love this stuff! It is a little more pricey but my skin always feels so nice after using this and it just has really good ingredients.

Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub// Neutrogena- £3.69
If you are a teenager like me then this stuff is perfect for you. I use it every morning like I said in my 'Morning Skincare Routine' post and it doesn't dry my skin out at all. If I stop using this, my skin gets worse, so I really recommend it.

Thank you for reading! Let me know what your skincare must haves are!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Micellar water is my absolute fave and I really want to try that face mask from Lush, it sounds amazing! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig