Spring Pastels | Nails


Spring nails are definitely my favourite as you can wear so many pastel colours and I just think they look so cute and pretty. You can also get so many different shades. Barry M do A LOT so if you want to get any I recommend them as there is a huge range and I just love their nail polihses. So these are all my favourites and I'll definitely be wearing them all throughout the spring.

Left to right:
Huckleberry// Barry M Gelly High Shine
Keep Me Sweet// Topshop
Kiss Me Quick// Barry M Speedy Quick Dry
Pit Stop// Barry M Speedy Quick Dry
Fairy Godmother// Tanya Burr Cosmetics


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Very jealous of your nail polish collection, haha! Love the Barry M Gelly Hi Shines xx

    phoebe & abida // phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop buying them!and yes they are amazing! <3 x

      Delete
  2. Lovely colours! I've been wanting to try the Barry M nail polishes for so long now and still haven't bought one. These pastels are beautiful though so I might look into pastel shades!

    -Sophie xx || www.cherriesandperfume.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig