Dungarees | Style Snippet


I wear dungarees quite a lot and I just think they are so comfy and you can put any top or jumper underneath them and they look so cute. In the summer I also think I'll wear these a lot but just without tights and maybe a short sleeved top.
You can get so many different styles of them, so you if you want one with trousers on, not shorts like mine, then you can get one of those.

Dungarees// Topshop
Jumper/ Top// Hollister (but found it in a charity shop, yassssss)
Shoes// Topshop









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! I also love dungarees and the versatility of them. This outfit is lovely Emma. I've just followed you :) xx

    Jade | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig