Autumn Clothing Wishlist


As I'm now at College I don't have to wear uniform anymore which is both amazing and stressful as I have to pick out my outfit everyday. So recently I constantly want to go shopping and buy new clothes which is okay now I guess as I've recently got a job so I have some money to spend. So I thought I'd show you some items on my wishlist right now that I'm inevitably going to end up buying sometime soon ;)


Missguided West Coast Beige Sweatshirt

West Coast Sweatshirt- Missguided
I'm in love with these sort of sweatshirts right now as they're just so comfy and cosy which is honestly all I want. I also don't have a jumper with these colours on and I think it's really cute. 

I Saw It First Sucker T-Shirt

Sucker T-Shirt- I Saw It First
I really want to get a few more graphic tees as I think they're so cool as really easy to style. 

Boohoo Jogging Bottoms
Joggers- Boohoo
I really love the whole joggers trend at the moment so I'm not sure if I'd wear these out or just at home, because they are super casual but you can dress them up. I also love the stripes down the sides as I think it looks really cool.

Missguided He'll Figure It Out Sweatshirt
He'll Figure It Out Sweatshirt- Missguided
I think this is so cool as it's a bit like a Tommy Hilfiger jumper but it's Missguided's version. I also don't own any white sweatshirts like this so I feel like I'm in need of one.


Thank you for reading!
SHARE:
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig