Autumn Collective Beauty Haul



 Over the past month I've been buying quite a few beauty bits, so I thought I'd do a little haul! I always save up my money and then go shopping and go wild and get things I've been wanting for a while.


I got the Real Techniques Eyes Starter Set, which I'm in love with. They are so soft and just perfect.
I also picked up the Zoella Beauty Wonder hand. I've been wanting this since I first saw it and I was so excited for it. It's one of Zoella's new beauty products, so I knew I would like it anyway as I love all of her other products. It smells amazing and I either keep it out on my desk or in my schoolbag so I can use it all the time.
I then bought two Tanya Burr Cosmetics nail polishes in Riding Hood and Fairy Godmother. I absolutely love Tanya Burr and she's recently re-branded and re-packaged her products. they all look so beautiful now so I thought I had to try some. I do already have her brow palette but I thought I'd also try some of the nail polishes. I think that Riding Hood is such a nice autumnal colour.


Next I've bought a few makeup items.

I re-purchased the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer because its just so good and I use it a lot. I got this in Fair 1.
Then I picked up the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot powder. I got this because I've heard really good things about it and I do have quite oily skin so I thought this would be great for me.
And lastly for makeup I got the Benefit mini High Beam, which is so pretty.



In LUSH they had all of their Halloween and Christmas stuff out and not going to lie I got very excited. I picked up the Sparkly Pumpkin and Butterbear. I currently have them in my bedroom and my whole room now smells of autumn. ( I LOVE IT!).

Thank you for reading! 
Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig