Christmas Yankee Candles

Yankee Candle Winter Glow

If you know me at all, then you'll know I LOVE candles. Especially at Christmas as there's just something really special about lighting a festive candle and it helps to get you in the christmassy mood. I also love all the Christmas scents, like cinnamon and spices and all that. So as I know lots of people share my obsession for Christmas candles I thought I'd show you my collection of my Yankee ones. 


Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stick
Yankee Candle Cinnamon Stick

Cinnamon Stick- Big Jar
I only recently got this and am obsessed. It smells amazing and have been lighting it non-stop (its even lit right now while I'm writing this). I wanted this last Christmas too but never got round to buying it so I'm super excited about it now.

Yankee Candle Winter Glow

Winter Glow- medium Jar
This is really hard to describe the scent of but it's very fresh. However I kind of think that sometimes it smells a bit like toilet cleaner, but nice toilet cleaner, is that weird? I still really like it and I think that the picture on it is so cute.


Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie

Christmas Cookie- Votive Size
 I got a few of the votives in a Christmas set which is really cute and such a nice idea. This one smells so nice and just reminds me of baking as it's quite sweet.


Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane

Candy Cane Lane- Votive Size
This one smells really sweet but also quite minty. 


Yankee Candle Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve- Votive Size
This says that it has pure natural fruit extracts in but I'm not sure exactly what it is as it smells quite like cinnamon. I love the picture for this as well and I'll definitely light it on Christmas eve. 


Yankee Candle Cranberry Pear

Cranberry Pear- Votive Size
This also has natural extracts which makes more sense as it is cranberry and pear. This has a really festive scent though and isn't too empowering.

Yankee Candle Simply Home Holiday Magic

Holiday Magic- Tart
These ones you melt on top of a burner so they have no wick. I can't wait to use this one as it smells really christmassy and I love burning these as the scent is a bit subtler.


Yankee Candle Simply Home Cherry Vanilla

Cherry Vanilla- Tart
I'm not sure if this is actually meant to be a Christmas candle but it smells really festive to me and I think of cherries as a Christmas fruit.


Thank you for reading! and let me know what your fave Christmas candle is.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma! As soon as I saw candles in my newsfeed I clicked so fast I was just too excited! I also have an absolute obsession with candles, especially Christmassy scents such as cinnamon!

    -Sophie xx || Cherries and Perfume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 and yes! I just just love candles!

      Delete
  2. Good review on different types of Yankee candles for this Christmas season. My personal recommendation will be Colonial Candle 8 oz cranberry candles that brightens any room and a welcoming aroma to your home.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig