Iceland Travels

Iceland Glacier

I recently got back from a school trip with loads of my friends to Iceland, which was amazing. I have only ever properly been abroad once before and that was when I was eight years old and my family and I went to Portugal. So as I have recently added another page to my blog about travel, I thought what better to do then make a post showing you all the photos I took when I was there. We stayed there for five days and in that time visited so much and it really was one of the best experiences of my life! So be prepared, there are lots of photos (I did have even more, but it really was ridiculous so I deleted some!).


Iceland Blue Lagoon
Blue Lagoon
Iceland ReykjavikIceland
Hellisheidi Geothermal 

Iceland Kerid Volcanic Crater
Kerid Volcanic Crater 
Iceland Kerid Volcanic CraterIceland Kerid Volcanic CraterIceland Kerid Volcanic CraterIceland Waterfall
Iceland Waterfall
IcelandIceland Hot Springs and GeysersIceland Hot Springs and Geysers
Iceland Hot Springs and GeysersIceland Hot Spring and GeysersIceland Hot Spring
Iceland Hot Springs
Geysers and Hot Springs

Iceland WaterfallIceland WaterfallIceland Black Sand Beach
Iceland Black Sand Beach
Black Sand Beach
Iceland Glacier
Glacier Walk
Iceland Glacier
Iceland GlacierIceland Reykjavik
Iceland Reykjavik
Reykjavik City



Thank you for reading! Let me know if you've been to Iceland before

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig