Blushed Nudes Eye-Shadow Palette | Maybelline

Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow paletteMaybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow palette
Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow palette

I got this palette as a birthday present form my best friend and I've used it so much since. I actually haven't had an eye shadow palette like this before with more pinky toned shades in and I had been wanting one for the summer and this palette did catch my eye a few times but I never got round to actually purchasing it. So I guess you could say my friend did very well with this present ;)
So for todays post I thought I would do a little review of it and show you some swatches of the shades as they are very beautiful.

Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow palette
Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow palette swatches
Top Row in palette - Left to Right
Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow palette swatches
Bottom Row in palette- Left to Right

Overall there are twelve shadows and they all blend out so well and most of them are really pigmented. They are mostly shimmery but I also love that some are matte and it comes with a little brush with a sponge applicator on one end and a brush on the other, which is handy. They also stay on for a reasonably long time there isn't too much fallout when you apply them.
Maybelline Blushed Nudes Eyeshadow palette

On the back of the packaging there is also little guides of which shadows to use with others and you can see how versatile they all are and its just a really helpful guide, especially if your are just starting out with makeup.

Thank you for reading!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. This palette is beautiful and there isn't one shade in it that's unappealing to me. Loved this review. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig