ChéZoë Spa Collection ♡





Recently I went into the ChéZoë Spa shop. I didn't really know anything about the products and I had never been in the shop before. However, I was REALLY impressed!

The products are imported  exclusively from South Africa, they don't test on animals, they try to keep their company green by using natural ingredients and offering discounts if you bring back the glass/plastic containers and they sell a variety of spa treatments like soaks, scrubs, body butters, fizz balls and more.

when me and my Mum went in we purchased 3 fizz balls, a tub of bath soak and a pumice. Then Karien, the owner, kindly gave us for free a tub of exfoliating mud scrub. You can use it on your face and all over your body as a scrub or a mask. I really like this product as after I used it on my face, my skin felt so moisturized and smooth. It also smells so good which is always nice.

ChéZoë also has an online shop, so if you want to have a look at it you can click here.
And also their Instagram is @chezoespacollection.
The shop in in Suffolk at Stonham Barns which is in Stonham Aspal.

Love, Emma x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig