What's In My Bag? ♡


The bag that I'm currently using is this faux leather tan brown one. It's from a small local shop and It came with a long strap too but I just prefer the use the short ones as when I put the long strap on, the bag sort of folds up and looks really weird. It has six pockets and a big compartment in the middle. I also carry my phone and i-pod with me and there's usually lists, crumpled up cinema tickets and receipts in the bottom of my bag. Hey, no ones perfect, but I thought obviously I don't need a picture of these things and if I did they would be pretty gross.


Purse: 
So first I have my purse which is pretty essential. This is from Primark.

Apple Earphones:
I also always carry round some earphones as on journeys I like to listen to music, and don't always want to play it loud for everyone to hear.

Sunglasses: 
for the summer I always like to carry round sunglasses and these are the ones I've been loving lately. They are from Topshop and they are cat-eye ones with  beige/pastel pink frames.

Notebook: 
I like to carry a notebook around too as you never know when you might want to make a note or a list. This was a Christmas present and it's from FatFace.

Pen:
Then I obviously take a pen as well, duh.


I also take a little makeup bag with some beauty bits in it. This is from Laura Ashley and has a cute floral pattern on it.


Hairbrush:
I feel like these sorts of hairbrush's are really handy as the fold up quite small and they have a mirror inside.

Powder Brush:
I carry round this brush as i think it's great for applying powder, which I need as I have quite oily skin. This is a Real Techniques Powder Brush.

Powder:
I just keep this powder in my bag in case I want to top up on it throughout the day. (that sounds weird, lol). This is the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in 001 transparent and as you can see I need to get a new one soon.

Concealer:
I also just carry round this Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in case I need to apply some more throughout the day.

Lip balm:
Although I literally always wear lip balm, my lips are still quite dry. So I just always like to carry one around with me and this EOS one is so nice.

Hair grips and Hair Band:
Just in case my hair annoys me, you know the feeling? and I need to put it up or clip it back.

Roll-on Perfume:
To be honest I never use thsi but its handy as it's small and I can use this if I forgot to put any perfume on!

Hand Sanitizer: 
I never want to be without this when i'm out! This is the Soap & Glory Hand Maid

Hand Cream:
Just for when my hand are feeling a little dry and I want to use some. This Soap & Glory Hand Food is so good!

Body Mist:
Just for when I want a bit of a spritz and want to smell good. This Soap & Glory Mist You Madly has a floral scent and is sooooo nice!

Allergy Tablets:
I now carry these tablets around with me in the summer as I recently found out i'm allergic to bee stings. As I recently got stung on the eyelid and half my face swelled up and I couldn't see out of my eye. I know right, fun! These are just piriton tablets.

Love, Emma x

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I can't be without hand sanitizer!
    www.jordanalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The notebook is so pretty! Also I have the same things in my bag :) x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig